Tuesday, November 24, 2009

The dead can walk










Legend has it that the dead can walk. And they do so when the fog is dense. This morning was ideal for a stroll. The headstones were barely visible beyond a few feet. Don't know why but this week I waited until the morning to take out the garbage. Usually, the garbage goes out the night before. After rolling out the trash can to the end of the driveway, I heard footsteps all around. The noise of the footsteps was loud enough to make me wonder as to whom would be walking in the cemetery so early in the morning. So I crossed the street and sure enough the footsteps stopped. I looked around and didn't see any cars. As I walked back to the house I heard the footsteps again. I thought about turning to look to see if I could see just who was walking behind me but instead, decided to continue on in to the house. Next time the fog decends upon Findlay Cemetery, I will make sure not to interrupt the dead walking.




2 comments:

  1. I know it's an old blog, but have you experienced anything else lately?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still active I have some amazing photos from last year

    ReplyDelete