Wednesday, October 28, 2009

The Little Girl


So a friend sends me this picture taken in Findlay Cemetery around 1996. She tells me no one was in the cemetery at the time the picture was taken. Look at the headstone with the name BEACH on it. (From the pine tree on the right hand side, look at the headstone next to it on the left -- next to it are two trees -- the second tree from right to left is next to the headstone in question). Now I've done some researh on the residents of FC and have found 20 individuals with that last name. Only one individual passed away as an infant. I have yet to go to the cemetery to look at the surrounding headstones (where the image of the girl is seen) to see if indeed a child is buried near. I must admit, looking at the picture gives me the chills. What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. Hi, my name's Betty and I stumbled upon your blog when researching the Ada Witch. My husband and I were at the cemetery yesterday afternoon and were taking pictures. When we were looking at the pictures on my laptop--you can definitely see a mist around one gravestone in particular in several pictures--so weird! Anyways, love all your posts--and pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete