Tuesday, October 13, 2009

The Quiet Neighbors


How fast can I go from the edge of the driveway to the front door? Tonight - extremely fast! the Sky is clear and there's no moon. Have you ever had the feeling someone is watching you but you just don't know where? well, that's the feeling I got tonight when taking the garbage can back to the house. there's something about very dark nights and a light wind flowing through the tree tops. Since I tend to carry a digital camera with me, I took a quick shot of the "neighbors" and ran back to the house. I still need to pick up the garbage can!


The picture shows some unusual spots by the tree....maybe I'm reading too much in to this.


Mental Note: Turn on flood lights before taking/picking up the garbage can at the end of the driveway.



No comments:

Post a Comment