Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Who's watching me?


So I'm working in the garage putting summer stuff away and I hear noise outside. The "quiet" neighbors seem to have visitors tonight or so I think. It's 9:15, the air is cool and is overcast. Forest East Eastern is having a night game (soccer I presume), and the glare from the stadium lights spills over some of the headstones. I don't see any cars, nor hear the ususal nervous giggles the kids make when they visit the neighbors. I take a picture. I turn around to head back to the house and the hairs on my neck go straight up. I pick up the pace and hurry back in to the garage. Then I take a deep breath and remember the garbage can is still out on the curb. I wait until that "feeling" subsides (and the hairs on my neck settle) and head back out to the end of the driveway to get the empty can.
On the picture maybe one of the kids is hiding behind the tree.... I don't really know but someone is definitely staring at me.

No comments:

Post a Comment